Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation
Get Windows 10 Update is caught downloading updates at 0 % before installation? make sure you make certain you’re connected to the Internet, or download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter to your version of Windows.
And you also know, the updates are downloaded but are scheduled to have installed automatically during Windows shutdown or startup. Sometimes Windows 10 could also require a reboot right after the successful installation of all of the downloaded updates. But, occasionally also user get a Stuck in Windows 10 Update Installation. Should you get this error, i can help you with give tutorial about How to Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation below.
Run the Troubleshooter
- Open settings.
- Select Update & security.
- Select Troubleshoot -> Windows Update -> Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait process after fix error
Restart Windows Update Forcefully
- Search Command Prompt then open it.
- Run these commands one by one listed below.
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop bits
- Open File explorer. Go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution. Remove all file. In case your system restricts you from removing the files, restart your PC, and remove the data files.
- perform a restart and run the subsequent commands to start the update services once more.
- net start wuauserv
- net start bits
- Then search for updates from Windows Update and download the updates.
- Visit Settings -> Update & security -> Windows Update -> Check for updates.