Fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome
This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome appear once you browsing in Windows 10/8/7, and you’re finding this error saying This site can’t be reached. Several Chrome users are reporting it. Don’t panic, let me teach you methods to fix it simply.
The reason for This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome is always that DNS lookup failed so your web page is not available. And once you need to open any web site or web page, you received the error and this says this error. Below are a few methods you may try to fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome. You possibly will not get to try all of them, try step Reset Google Chrome Settings Or Reinstall Google Chrome Browser.
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- Open Google Chrome Browser next type “chrome://flags/” (without quotes) from the address bar and hit enter.
- Click on Reset all to default.
- Reboot to apply changes and then try again your Google Chrome Browser. When this solution can’t fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome, follow step listed below.
Reinstall Google Chrome Browser
- Open Control Panel after that click on Uninstall a program.
- Right click Google Chrome Browser then click Uninstall.
- Open File Explorer then Navigate to C:\Users\%your_name%\AppData\Local\Google\ and delete everything inside this folder.
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome Browser and install it.
- Reboot your Computer then open Google Chrome once more.