Google Chrome won’t Open on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP Laptop
Google Chrome won’t Open on Windows 10/8.1/7 also errors like My website isn’t loading, Proxy error in Google Chrome and that website is not available can fix right after guides in listed below, let’s check it!
errors while Google Chrome crashes or can’t open
- My webpage isn’t loading
- Proxy error in Google Chrome
- This webpage is not available
At times, issues on Google Chrome because Malware. you require Cleanup Tool to your browser. Learn How to Remove Malware Google Chrome Browser using Chrome Cleanup Tool. Low memory can result in Google Chrome to run slowly or stop working. Usually your pc might not have enough memory while run websites, apps, extensions, and programs. Therefore you must close every tab except for the one that’s showing an error or loading error message on Chrome Browser, after that try reloading that tab.
It is possible to restart computer windows and open Chrome once again and then make sure the browser is no problems. If get issues with Google Chrome, you may Uninstall and Reinstall app to fix with ways in in this article.
Uninstall Google Chrome in Windows 10/8.1/7
- Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Go to your Start menu -> Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Double-click Google Chrome.
- Click on Uninstall.
- If you need to delete your profile information, as if your browser preferences, bookmarks, and history, check “Also delete the browsing data.“
Install Google Chrome in Windows 10/8.1/7
- Download the installer file.
- When prompted, click on Run or Save.
- If you select Save, double-click the installer file to start the installation method. We’ll automatically import the home page settings and browser history for you.
- Start Chrome:
- Windows 10: A Chrome window opens once things are setup.
- Windows 8 and 8.1: A welcome dialog seems, click on Next to select the default browser.
- Windows 7: A Chrome window opens when things are setup.
Finally it is possible to Fix Google Chrome won’t Open on Windows 10/8.1/7, when you have problems, please comment in this article. Thanks!