How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update
Get here 2 method How to Download Windows 10 Creators Update, Automatically get the update via the phased rollout and Manually update via the Software Download Site. For the ideal Windows 10 Creators Update, recommended wait until Windows 10 is automatically provided to you on your device. But If you don’t want to wait out, you can manually have the update now by following the methods below through the Software Download Site. This option is recommended for innovative users on devices running a licensed version of Windows 10.
1. Automatically get the update via the phased rollout
When your device gets qualified for the Windows 10 Creators Update rollout, you’ll be motivated to help make some important choices on your own personal privacy settings before to the Creators Update can install.
2. Manually update through the Software Download Site
Being an advanced user, you may have two guide installment option. The recommended technique is to make use of the Update Assistant. To do this, follow step by step in below with download and work the Media Creation Tool which will help you perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10. During a guide update, the level of privacy settings experience will likely be shown to you as part of your very first-run experience around the Creators Update.
- Download the Media Creation Tool from your Microsoft support website.
- Double-click on the Windows10Upgrade.exe file to start the process.
- Select Accept to agree to the terms.
- Select the Upgrade this PC now option.
- Select on Next.
- Please you make sure the Keep personal files and apps option is chosen. This ought to be the default option, but if it’s not, select on the Change what to continue to keep to modify the settings. Normally, your files, apps, and settings will likely be erased.
- Then select Install to begin with the update process.
Note: After click the Install button, the Windows 10 set up will require over and install the Creators Update on the PC and laptop, or tablet while keeping your apps, settings, and personal files.