How to Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telementary High Disk Usage in Windows 10
How to Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telementary High Disk Usage in Windows 10? Windows Compatibility Telemetry is appears when using a trouble with quite high disk usage on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop. It always appears from startup on 100% making startup very slow. You can used removing startup programs or removing this selection from windows it also keeps returning. Therefore, if the Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry process has causing quite high disk usage on your Windows 10 system, don’t worry. You may use easy method listed below:
Turn off Microsoft Compatibility Telementary High Disk Usage with Local Group Policy Editor
- Press Windows key + R then type gpedit.msc -> OK.
- Double click Computer Configuration.
- Double click Administrative Templates.
- Double click Windows Components.
- Double click Data Collection and Preview Builds.
- Double click Allow Telemetry.
- Select Disable then click on OK.