Fix Windows Spotlight Images Not Changing [SOLVED]
Windows Spotlight Images Not Changing – Do you have problems relating to Windows Spotlight? Your lock screen image not changed without factors, it continue to one image. The following problem happens to a lot of windows 10 users. There isn’t any specified reason for that problem. Some people report that problem after you have windows updates. Some people report it happens with no warning. There isn’t any specific answer with this problem. Are looking for why you have your issues. But If you have this problem in your Windows 10 PC / Laptop, in addition to little idea, you can test on the list of following fixes.
This Windows Spotlight feature get the image from Bing, internet access is need with this feature. When you have problems using your internet access, your feature will stop working in your Windows PC. Be sure you possess a proper internet access in your PC/Laptop.
Windows Prevent Changing Lock Screen Image
Windows spotlight image not changing as the Windows 10 prevent changing lock screen image. This will happen following windows 10 getting updates. Be sure that your windows will not prevent changing image. To check on this setting in your windows, continue with the steps below.
- Following start menu, in the search box, type “gpedit.msc”.
- Select Microsoft Common Console Documents.
- With the left menu, expand your Computer Configuration.
- Expand the Administrative Templates.
- Click on your Control Panel menu to expand your submenus.
- Click on the Personalization folder and on the right windows, there are a few settings.
- Appear for your “Prevent Changing lock screen and logon image” settings.
- Make sure it’s disabled this is configured.
- When this setting is enabled, change the value to disabled.
This is the full step with how to change the prevent changing lock screen and logon image on Windows 10 version. If you possess the Windows 10 Home Version, this method will not work. As the Windows 10 Home version doesn’t have gpedit.msc access.